SIC Maui iSup 11′ Okeanos Air-Glide FST 15155
Okeanos Air Glide Package inc. pump, fin and wheelie bag
Call us for shipping info
SIC Maui Okeanos 11' Air-Glide FST
Board, ankle leash, pump, fin; wheelie travel bag ( 3pc paddle not inc)
In 2019, SIC launched the Okeanos composite board to much fanfare, surpassing the expectations of fitness and touring paddlers of all abilities. By popular demand, SIC then introduced the SIC Maui Okeanos Air-Glide for 2020.
The Okeanos Air-Glide takes its dimensions from its composite counterparts and follows its beautiful aesthetic styling for what is sure to become another classic in the SIC range. It can carry a wide variety of paddlers from small to large, and can also be loaded up with gear on the rigging in the fore and aft deck.
This SUP can be run with a single centre fin or with two added side fins for stability and tracking. It can also be run with just the two side fins in shallow water, fast water, and even white water. Using only two side fins also provides a stable resting platform for the board when placed on the beach and loaded up with gear.
All boards come equipped with an Air7 polycarbonate fin box which is stiffer, stronger, and easier to repair. Its low-profile design reduces drag and makes you go faster.
- Fusion Skin Technology: the stiffest outer skin material you can build an inflatable with
- 9" Weedless fin (nylon)
- 2+1 Fin setup
- 2x Side Fins included
- Diamond grooved EVA deck pad
- Center carry handle
- Bungee tie downs on fore and aft deck
- Dual action pump
- Wheelie backpack
- Repair kit with spare fin plates.
Points to be respected to maximize the lifespan of your inflatable SIC Maui Air Glide stand up paddle board:
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
- Do not use an electric air compressor, it may result in poor performance or damage the board and will automatically void all warranties.
- Deflate the board by at least 1-2 PSI when not in use but exposed to full sun/hot temperatures.
- Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
- Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
- Don't carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
- Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
- Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
- During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0C.
- Length: 11'
- Width: 29"
- Thickness: 6"
- Weight: 25.8 lbs
- Volume: 310 liters
- Max payload: 195 lbs
- Inflates to 20 PSI