Werner Grand Prix 93 uncut
The Werner Grand Prix 93 is the mid size paddle of the Grand Prix Family is the jack of all trades in that it can be used by paddlers large or small. Smaller for slower cadence or larger paddler looking for a faster cadence.
Werner aimed to build a race paddle that has the most stable, most confident forward stroke to excel in all conditions, because conditions change from event to event and often times during the race. Start with the unique blade shape, allowing a less abrupt catch and higher cadence. Resized to meet the demands of today’s racers, but not so small to lose power. Gain a softer feel without sacrificing all your blade size.
Note the unique 12 degree shaft to blade offset. A dihedral blade face makes it stable and consistent for all strokes. Feel the overall weight of just 14.75 ounces. The Ultimate performance level uses our most advanced materials and process, gives elite level flex and balance for comfort and performance.
- longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Utilize large blade size, for more power, without feeling the negative effects. Paddle more effectively at the higher cadences racers are training for.
- Optimized blade-to-shaft offset at 12 degrees, allows for a more vertical blade position. Keeping you in the power phase longer and helping to clean up your exit.
- Dihedral, the ridge running vertically down the length of the blade, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, no matter how hard you pull, no matter what the conditions.
- Medium sized 93sq” blade suits those wanting to find the perfect balance between power and force on their body.
- The volume of the buoyant, carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and quick strokes that “POPs” from the water.
- Smooth back face and thin ABS reinforced blade edges allows for a knife like catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- This paddle is not intended for surfing or whitewater.