Starboard iSUP Touring Deluxe DC
Starboard iSUP Touring Deluxe 12’6 x 30″ is suited for riders up to 230 lbs. The 12’6″ combines a balance of speed, stability and maneuverability. The narrower width is faster to paddle thus tracking more efficiently A parallel outline recovers stability lost from the standing area and delivers a more balanced glide. While the wider tail outline makes it much easier to turn.
Starboard’s Deluxe Double Chamber technology brings the inflatable boards closer to a hard board feeling. The Double Chamber stiffens the board significantly, thanks to the double side walls around the second chamber. The second chamber also offers extra safety flotation for any emergencies. Deluxe Double Chamber boards feature recycled EVA deck pads.
With a new extra strong FCS Connect fin box (and fin), double action pump, the Starboard Re-Cover board bag, and a lightweight leash.
DOUBLE CHAMBER, SAFETY FIRST, ULTRA STIFF
Safety First The secondary chamber offers up to 42 liters of safety flotation. Requiring only 10PSI. Starboard pioneered Double Chamber technology in the 2013 Ocean Rescue inflatable paddle board. It is now revised, improved and gives the paddlers peace of mind while paddling.
Ultra Stiff The centre chamber doubles the sidewalls hence acts like a roll able I-beam. Starting just behind the standing area and continuing forward. The chamber is placed in the most critical area for flex. This now reduces deflection by 20-40%. The feeling of paddling with the stiff double I-beam stringer is very similar to a hard board. This provides an authentic paddling experience.
Fusion Technology: Top and bottom layers are fused in a single, glue-less process. Lighter, stronger.
Stiffest Technology: The double chamber therefore increases the hull’s stiffness immensely and the UD drop-stitch and 3k Carbon fiber compression rail band adds further rigidity.
HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welded technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
NEW FUSION WOVEN DROPSTITCH
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
• Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
• The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
• Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
• What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
- 12’6″ x 30″ x 6″
- 351 litres
- up to 230 lbs for rider weight
- board weighs 24 lbs
Now you need to buy the Starboard iSUP Touring Deluxe DC