Werner Trance 3pc Carbon Adjustable Travel Paddle A80 length
Werner Trance 3pc Travel Paddle
Paddles purchased online will be available for pick-up in store.
1 in stock
Werner Trance A80 3 pc Carbon Travel Paddle
This paddle is a longer length made for someone 5'10" and taller.
- With decades of design experience, Werner saw a need to innovate blade shape. The longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- The volume of a buoyant deigned carbon blade creates an exceedingly light feel. This POPS the blade from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing. A smooth back face is quiet and helps to make linking turning strokes easy.
- Werner versatile paddles have a 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- With decades of experience in blade lamination, our edge guard specific to our Ultimate Versatile use blades is designed to be super thin, creating a knife like feel in and out of the water. Impact and abrasion resistant for these models intended usage.
- 95 sq” blade is for mid to large stature.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. With our attention to detail and full carbon construction you feel comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose our carbon straight shaft in fixed length for lightest weight, a 8” LeverLock adjustable system or our 3-piece travel breakdown also with LeverLock.
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
10 DEGREE BLADE OFFSET
10 Degree blade to shaft offset is utilized to help the Versatile use paddler excel. For the paddler who does a bit of everything, some touring, surfing, fishing, fitness, the compromise for forward paddling and bracing is 10 degree.
BLADE DIHEDRAL-STAND UP PADDLE
Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke.
ULTIMATE - CARBON
The volume of our proprietary foam core meets carbon to bring our lightest option of ultimate performance.
|Weight (grams)||618 g.|
|Weight (oz)||21.75 oz|
Pick up only no delivery